• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Dragonspear Castle Map Question

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I have the printed book version as well as the PDF version of the Ghosts of Dragonspear Castle but I was wondering if the actual map can be purchased so I can have it blown up to 36x48 for table use? I reached out to Jason Engle to see if he knew since he was listed as the cartographer and search through Mike and Jared's sites as well but had no luck. Granted Jason hasn't had a chance to respond yet.

I know I can print out the map, then scan it in but I was hoping the creator of the map had the map without numbering.

Any ideas and thanks!

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Thanks Warder - hopefully Jason responds with some information, pro or con if he has the map available or who I might contact next.

I'll still print and scan it from my PDF copy and use that if need be to make the 36x48 map which appears to be the perfect size for the 1"= 5' scale. I was also looking at the Hudson and allen castle pieces since they also have damaged wall sections as a 3D possibility.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Follow up - Jason Engle came through big time for me on this and it should be ready for the next session. I'd like to point you to his art store as we tend to see Mike and Jareds name pop when we talk about maps and arts, Jason's art falls in line as well and does work for WoTC.

http://www.jaestudio.com/

Remove ads