• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dream products that will never see the light of day...

Wiley

First Post
I'd like to see
"Sir Gary Coleman's Battle D20"

Where the PC's have to thwart the hideous plans of Gary Coleman, who uses Enlarge to make himself 5'8.

Henry

Autoexreginated
LostSoul said:
"Reverse Engineering D&D". How the designers came up with what they did, why they did, and how things are balanced with each other. A "make your own game" book, basically.

I would buy, I would buy, I wouldbuyIwouldbuyIwouldbuy.

Being the mechanic at heart that I am, I told Ryan Dancey about 18 months ago that I would buy a book like this - right around the height of all the questions like "why do half-orcs have two score penalties?" and such.

Corinth

First Post
LostSoul said:
"Reverse Engineering D&D". How the designers came up with what they did, why they did, and how things are balanced with each other. A "make your own game" book, basically.
I'd buy this in a heartbeat, even if it cost $50.

Numion

First Post
An adventure that took PCs from level 1 to 20. And it should be with good art and intresting plot, of course. Like the Warhammer Enemy Within Campaign. 320 page hardcover + maps oughta do it :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads