Dreaming Beyond Reason

Vindicator

First Post
Gentlemen:

My last post was May 31, five days ago. Since that time, only *two* players have followed up. You may recall I asked people to be prepared to post every 1-2 days, and *not* to join the game if they weren't committed to that frequency of posting.

I'm going to suspend the game until I can figure out an alternative, but this one-post-a-week thing isn't working for me.

:\

Telsar

First Post
Vindicator said:
Gentlemen:

My last post was May 31, five days ago. Since that time, only *two* players have followed up. You may recall I asked people to be prepared to post every 1-2 days, and *not* to join the game if they weren't committed to that frequency of posting.

I'm going to suspend the game until I can figure out an alternative, but this one-post-a-week thing isn't working for me.

:\

Darn, being one of the 2 players, I was looking forward to this. :( Why not have the big evil bad guy show up and cripple or kill (or something worse) those who aren't playing, and you recruit some alternates? Just an idea.

Hope you work out a way to run it.

ferretguy

First Post
OOC: I thought my actions were pretty much stated...standing by front door watching others...if any thing were to spring out from the shed (or any other region) I would aid those needing it.
don't want this game to end either.

Remove ads