drnuncheon's Freeport Story Hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

drnuncheon

Explorer
Re: Truly great!

Jon Potter said:
I'm very impressed with your handling of Freeport and it's been loads of fun to read along.

I'm sorry to see that the ride has come to an end at last.

Well. Only kind of - like you said, there's always Book II: Inheritance. I can't give too much away (since we haven't even started playing) but I thought I'd mention that one or two more of the Create-a-Cohort characters will be showing up. (Hopefully they'll fare better than poor Paden!)

Other than that, Book II will tear the city apart and send our heroes farther away from Freeport than they've ever gone before (which, admittedly, isn't saying much). It will also contain a higher proportion of original adventures than Book I, partially because I don't have the trilogy to lean on anymore...

Jon Potter said:
I hope you'll let us all know when the "DVD" version is complete. I'd love to give it another read through.

Oh, I plan to! Otherwise I'd have spent a lot of time working on it for nothing. ;) Work is proceeding well, though - I'm learning about style sheets while still trying to keep it looking good even if you don't (or can't) use them. (As a long-time Lynx user, I feel vaguely guilty for even using frames.)

Anyway, I'd like to get it done before I start posting Book II, because then I can include a 'sneak preview'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads