drothgery's Victorian Eberron game - OOC

drothgery

First Post
stonegod said:
Besides waiting on a ping, the only other thing to do would be to fiat resolve things quickly if you have other aspects of the setting in mind to explore. Doc is a blast and I'd love to explore him more. Such a reboot could go for new recruiting as it would be a new job/problem/etc. Of course, that depends on how much you want to dedicate to continuation of the setting/concept.

On one hand, one of the PBPs I'm appears to be dead (and I'm annoyed there, because I liked my Twi'lek Padawan; Serrana, like Khalia, is one of the most fun PBP PCs I've created).

On the other hand, work appears to be getting busy again, after a rather extensive period around my employer being acquired where 90% of the projects I was working were in limbo. Now most of said projects are officially dead, but I've got a whole new stack of stuff to work on.

And on the gripping hand, I'm running a tabletop game for the first time (I really wanted to try a SWSE game in person, and that pretty much meant I needed to run it myself...), and that's proving to be a bit more work-intensive than I thought it would be. If I need to take a few hours, or even a day or two, to think things over for a PBP, I can; in-person, I either need to have something ready or to improvise.

Einan

First Post
I'd like to continue playing Horace, it's just that, as the only one who can hit the baddies, his role in the firefight is artillery. Not much save muttering his beloved rifle and firing at the evil mutants.

However, I'd be interested in whatever you choose to do. Perhaps now that we've rescued these church types, there's something else the Church needs us to do?

EInan

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Understood. Well, just let us know you final decision. And there is always a spot for you over in Barovia, even if Daellin met with some... unfortunateness.

Remove ads