• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Druids and Eberron 4e

Moon-Lancer

First Post
So i was thinking, Druids have a pretty strong role in Eberron when not doing city campaigns. I wonder if

A: Druids make the player handbook cut

B: Druids do not make the phb cut and instead are introduced in Eberron

C: Eberron as a setting will change if druids are not in the phb and then are not introduced in the core settings of Eberron.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Fobok

First Post
They also have a pretty notable role in Forgotten Realms, which is coming out first. I'd be surprised if they don't first show up there if not in the PHB.

Moon-Lancer said:
So i was thinking, Druids have a pretty strong role in Eberron when not doing city campaigns. I wonder if

A: Druids make the player handbook cut

B: Druids do not make the phb cut and instead are introduced in Eberron

C: Eberron as a setting will change if druids are not in the phb and then are not introduced in the core settings of Eberron.

I'm pretty sure the 4E Eberron core book book won't be out until the PHB2 is out, since they're talking about only doing one setting corebook a year, and FR is first out of the gate.

So as long as druids make the cut in PHB2, I don't think it matters to Eberron one way or the other.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads