• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Drunkenness Table

nakia

First Post
A recent game session featured "Drinking Day" -- a festival where the local brewers and vinters set up shop in the town square to offer their new brews. My character (Jacob), a fairly insecure 16 year old wizard prodigy, got pretty drunk. To determine his state at any given momement of interaction with the other characters and NPC's, I made up the following table:

Jacob's Phases of Drunkeness.
Roll 1d10. Jacob is then (or at least thinks he is). . .

1. Happy!
2. Invincible!
3. Invisible
4. The Smartest Wizard In the World
5. Angry at Everything
6. Depressed
7. The Best Looking Wizard Ever
8. Sentimental
9. Sleepy
10. Roll two more times. Jacob is then both at the same time (Invisible and Depressed, Angry and The Smartest Wizard in the World, etc).

Feel free to adapt for your own game. :)

palleomortis

First Post
HA HA HA HA!!! Dude!!! nice avatar. I didn't think I had posted here. I would like to know the same, nice stuff tho. I never know what to do with characters when they get drunk. By the by, what is the DC for being drunk?

Red Viper

First Post
Dc for getting drunk depends on the type of drink.

In our group when you fail a save, you take 1d2 temp ability damage to dex, and 1d2 wis.

Nice avatar back at you, and it's weird that we want to know the same thing.

Remove ads