Dry Erase Tiles, anyone use them?

GRIMJIM

First Post
I use them, they're great, you don't need as many as you think. I got the small squares since they seemed the most adaptable. It's very much worth getting a bottle of dry erase cleaner and a wiper though.
The only drawback is that things rub and smear very easily during play, so you do have to be careful.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Like Practicalm, I also backed the Saga World Builder tiles. They come with titles that have black & white terrain features pre-printed on them, as well as "neutral" tiles. One cool innovation is that they are also including objects preprinted on adheasion film so you can add furturniture, treature, terrain features and other items without have draw them and which are removable and movable. Another innovation is that they are providing multi-platform software for managing your terrain inventory and planning your design.

Of course, it could go under-used as do my WotC dungeon tiles. Nothing beats a large Chessex mat for convenience.

I'm hoping that I can come up with a storage system that I can use the get the most out of the Saga world software so that I can quickly find the tiles I need and put them together.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
The only drawback is that things rub and smear very easily during play, so you do have to be careful.

Can you use wet erase markers on them? Dry erase makes it difficult to pre-draw your maps because it rubs off and smears so easily.

Remove ads