• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dude, That's Nasty!

doctorjeff98

First Post
Dungeon Dudes 3D Game System

"Not Just Another Virtual Pet"

Not sure that your computer can handle the "graphical power" of the Dungeon Dudes 3D? Now you can download the LITE version for FREE from rpgnow.com http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=56973&filters=0_0_0&manufacturers_id=530 ! This demo has less items, skills, level ups, and phrases than the full version and the save/load feature has been disabled. For unlimited level ups and save/load features, please purchase the full version. A simple diversion to pass the time.

P.S. When training your character, stay away from the icon that looks like a steaming pile of poo, because dude, that's nasty!

P.P.S. Turn the volume down when playing at work.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Ah-ha! So the demo is out! :cool:

The interface is so retro though.

One Q: How do you imnprove the status of a tired dude?

Last edited:

doctorjeff98

First Post
Going retro, dude!

I guess they don't honestly have the same functionality as the 2D dudes, because there's no way to rest. Most of the time the status will change with certain items, skills, or other events. It can also be random.

Retro....I like that adjective.

For those who missed the point of the simplicity or the sarcasm of the phrase "graphical powerhouse" I don't say sorry, I say ... "It's retro." And I think retro is cool :)

The point of this game is to pass some time, train a character, and battle your friend offline. Re-capture the simplicity of spending hours battling kobolds just for the thrill of leveling up.

A 3D version of the Mundane Exchange and the University (from the 2D set) should be out soon.

I've seen some clever home-brew rules for how to battle for those who want something a little more advanced. It's actually easy to self-modify the stats to match just about any system your using.

Remove ads