• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Due to some major RL pressures, I'm going to be away until the 16th of October

Jarval

Explorer
Hi everyone,

First off, sorry about not being around for the last couple of days. I've been having a rather trying week :(

On to the bad news. I'm going to be away until the 16th of October. In between now and then, I've got to go on a short holiday with a friend of mine (she needs a break away from her family), I've got two assignments for my courses to do, an End of Course essay to write, and two exams to revise for. Added to all of that, the hours I'm working at my job are about to markedly increased, as someone is quitting and I'm going to have to cover for them. The next month or so = Jarval being very, very busy...

Sorry to pull another disappearing act. It's become a bit of a habit for me this year... After the 16th of October, all of my university courses will have finished for the year, and after the 31st of October, my job (seasonal work with the National Trust) will have finished for the year, so I'll have a lot more free time.

If anyone needs to get hold of me, send me an e-mail at jarvalf AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk. I'll be checking my account every couple of days, so I should be able to get back to you reasonably swiftly.

Thanks for listening, and see you all when I get back,

Jarval.

Remove ads