• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

duergar invisibility??

fl8m

First Post
sorry if this has come up before i couldn't seem to find it.
in the Expanded Psionics Handbook is says duergar get Psi-like abilities 1/day expansion, Invisibility.
However there is no Invisibility power in the book. seeing as I'm the dm for the game the soon to be psion duergar is going to play in can anybody point me to the correction or how they make do without one? thanks

Shellman

First Post
fl8m said:
in the Expanded Psionics Handbook is says duergar get Psi-like abilities 1/day expansion, Invisibility.
However there is no Invisibility power in the book. seeing as I'm the dm for the game the soon to be psion duergar is going to play in can anybody point me to the correction or how they make do without one? thanks

Duergar Get invisibility 1/ day as a spell-like ability (SLA). If they take the Magic in the Blood feat (must be taken at first level as a regional feat) they can use it 3/ day as a SLA.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Shellman said:
Duergar Get invisibility 1/ day as a spell-like ability (SLA). If they take the Magic in the Blood feat (must be taken at first level as a regional feat) they can use it 3/ day as a SLA.

True, but psionic duergar (the Psionic Variant from the XPsiH) get expansion and invisibility as psi-like abilities.

This means that they have an ability that is used like a psionic power, and that works exactly like the spell invisibility. The difference is that when you use psionics are different and have an antimagic field, this psi-like abilitiy will still work.

moritheil

First Post
fl8m said:

Did you read the Psi-like ability section? IIRC it specifically goes over that example.

Ballard_Alvar

First Post
fl8m said:

As far as I can tell It is a unique ability of duergar. of course if you use the varrient psionics=magic then you just treat it the same as a spell like ability with the apropriate caster level.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads