Dundjinni ad discount

Ruined

Explorer
Considered posting this in Software, but it has to do with one of the ads for Dundjinni that frequent the site. I'm considering buying the software, and I've noted the EN World ad that says 'Special EN World discount'. Yet, when I follow the link, it seems to have the same pricing, information as if I go there from other sources. Anyone know if I'm not reading it right, or if there's some catch, like the demo is the special version?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've no idea, to be honest - I just sell the ad space. My suggestion would be to contact Fluid and ask them (or post on their messageboards, perhaps).

Ruined

Explorer
Thanks Morrus. Looks like someone else just dinged them on the same issue, so maybe there will be some response.

Fester

First Post
They certainly used to do a discount. After clicking on the ad you'd get a code which you'd use when you made your purchase. Although I never purchased the software in the end, I still have the code they supplied me with!

Ruined

Explorer
The Fluid Webmaster says the link isn't pointing to the discount page, so he'll be sending something EN World way shortly. And I guess I'll have a new program to play with.

Last edited:

Remove ads