• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon 114? Sold OUT! In fact - all the backissues too!

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Steel_Wind said:
Does the hobby trade get these things before the newstands do? I have noticed, for example, the FLGS has it on the rack 2-3 weeks before Indigo (Chapters) has it here in Toronto.
I guess the hobby trade DOES get it before newstand date. We recieved Dungeon #114 on July 21st.

Last edited:

GlassJaw

Hero
From the Paizo site on issue #114:

Cover Date Sep 2004
Ships to Subscribers Jul 20, 2004
Appears on Newstands Aug 10, 2004

I just subscribed but I doubt I'll get 114. I was planning to buy it at a store on the 10th.

Gregor

First Post
Steel_Wind said:
I went to my FLGS in Toronto, Hairy Tarantula on Yonge St.

LOL, the Hairy T is my FLGS too! I think BobROE should be around soon to comment, its his gaming spot as well.

Cool.

BobROE

Explorer
Gregor said:
LOL, the Hairy T is my FLGS too! I think BobROE should be around soon to comment, its his gaming spot as well.

Cool.

I'm only commenting cause you said I'd comment Gregor. Oh so many mini's bought there. :uhoh:

Junkheap

First Post
I used to go to HairyT during my 2e days, ther was another one too, Gray something, dont remember. Now i just go to sci fi world.

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
GlassJaw said:
From the Paizo site on issue #114:

Cover Date Sep 2004
Ships to Subscribers Jul 20, 2004
Appears on Newstands Aug 10, 2004

Oh this is just such a bunch of bunk in my experience for many many months now. Sure it says it on their website, and their management may even profess to believe it. But Paizo's distributors AREN'T getting the message.

I live in the Twin Cities in Minnesota, and I subscribe. I stop by by FLGS once a week, sometimes twice when I'm bored. I saw Dungeon #114 on the shelves four days before it showed up in my mailbox early last week.

Somehow, many local game stores must be on the subscriber distribution list.

Oh yeah, I love Mad God's Key! I hope that Dungeon could take the mantle that the WotC intended to do with LG modules, that is, republish the best of the best in print.

Regards,
Eric Anondson

vdal

Explorer
Where is 114?

I got my copy at Bayshore Hobbies in Hamilton on Sunday, there were just there on the counter to be purchased. The big book sellers should be getting theirs in anytime now.

Vidal

PS

I can't believe all the great Canadian FLGS's being mentioned. :)

Remove ads