• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon 114? Sold OUT! In fact - all the backissues too!

vdal

Explorer
Store Name in T.O.

Junkheap said:
I used to go to HairyT during my 2e days, ther was another one too, Gray something, dont remember. Now i just go to sci fi world.

The store you're thinking of is called Gray Legion. Ithink it's still there.

vidal

Amal Shukup

First Post
It WAS my intention to scoop up #114 at my FLGS (Sci Fi World - yes ANOTHER Torontonian), and assuming it met my expectations (I was hopeful), I was going to subscribe.

Not sure how I'm going to do that if the thing cannot be reliably purchased... I'm NOT keen on paying Canadian subscription rates on a magazine format sight unseen. Didn't like it the way it was,

Any idea how I can pick this thing up now that Toronto has sold itself out?

A'Mal

Gregor

First Post
vdal said:
The store you're thinking of is called Gray Legion. Ithink it's still there.

vidal

Actually its Grey Region and yes it is still there on Yonge Street, just south of Wellesley - its much less the RPG shop and more a comic book / anime / computer LAN spot these days.

The Hairy T, Sci Fi World and the Silver Snail are the better ones that I know of.

Welverin

First Post
I got the last copy at Zombie Planet about a week ago, since it was the last issue I decided it wasn't a good idea to wait for my August coupons and bought it immediately.

Frost

First Post
Well, I wouldn't panic yet. When I heard about Maure Castle in #112, I drove all over the place trying to find it because it seemed everyone had found a copy already. It turns out it just hadn't come out yet (at least at my local Borders, Waldens, and FLGS). Sure enough, I checked Borders on the newstand date, and there it was. So even if your local FLGS is sold out, I bet you can snag a copy at your local bookstore on 8/10.

Remove ads