Dungeon 153 - Touch of Madness

Thurbane

First Post
DarenCommons said:
so i guess this means all the monsters featured in the adventure will be in the MM. I kinda dig that there is a god of Ioun stones. why not?
There's already a god of Ioun stones - his name is Vance. :p

...looks like a cool adventure, I'm a big fan of anything Far Realms-related. :D

Arnwyn

First Post
Alzrius said:
I noted how the sidebar said that this and the sequel adventures were going to be converted to 4E after the new edition came out, and so they wrote the fluff accordingly.
No adventure is perfect. ;)

The adventure looks decent, though other than the Far Realm stuff, the fluff is dreadful, AFAIC. It'll be decent once I hack all that gunk out of it (which, admittedly, isn't all that much thankfully).

Asmor

First Post
Alzrius said:
I noted how the sidebar said that this and the sequel adventures were going to be converted to 4E after the new edition came out, and so they wrote the fluff accordingly. I'm kind of hoping that the subsequent adventures in this arc will give us 3.5E versions of 4E materials, like the dragonborn, the goddess Ioun, etc. That'd be a nice last nod towards the 3.5E players.

There's already a race called Dragonborn in 3.5. It's similar in appearance to the dragonborn of 4e, but that's where the similarity ends. They appear in Races of the Dragon; in a nutshell, someone of a different race devotes their life to Bahamut, builds himself an egg, and emerges from it changed into a dragonborn.

Richards

Legend
Since reading Piratecat's "Defenders of Daybreak" Story Hour(s), I'll never be able to view Ioun as a woman, let alone a goddess.

Johnathan

Remove ads