• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon 158 ToC Is Up

RabidBob

First Post
Stupid question: Can the new magazines be downloaded in one PDF as an issue, instead of the separate files? I'd much rather grab the whole thing and print it so's I can read it on the loo. My girlfriend does not like it when I take the laptop into the loo with me. :hmm:

Stupid question: Can the new magazines be downloaded in one PDF as an issue, instead of the separate files? I'd much rather grab the whole thing and print it so's I can read it on the loo. My girlfriend does not like it when I take the laptop into the loo with me. :hmm:

They can. Here is the FAQ entry that is also visible at the moment on the web page. ;)

I suppose it is a sign that the site navigation needs to be reworked, if that is really a frequently asked question! (Not that we didn't knew that.)

Basically, you need to find the issue archive. The disadvantage is that you will not be "up-to-date", as the articles are published over the course of the month and compiled to one PDF at the end. (But it will contain some improved editing and erratas.)

vagabundo

Adventurer

Yes the release a full PDF of each issue at the end of the month. The full PDF also includes any Errata that our clever posters here, or on Wotc's boards, find.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Damn it! One typo, and my cunning tapestry of otherwise fully believable and realistic deception unravels like a knit sweater in a cuisinart! :rant:

Yeah, Freudian slips are hard to recover from, ain't they? :D

Now I can visualize some D&D villain in your next module who goes around burning all the bards to death in town who teach children's nursery rhymes, just to make kids cry...

...on they other hand, it would explain why there are no bards yet in 4e. They've got to train a new batch. :)

RabidBob

First Post
They can. Here is the FAQ entry that is also visible at the moment on the web page. ;)

I suppose it is a sign that the site navigation needs to be reworked, if that is really a frequently asked question! (Not that we didn't knew that.)

Thanks Mustrum and Vagabundo!

For some reason I do find the WotC site layout very difficult to find my way around. I'm not sure why - part of my day job is coding for websites so I should have some kind of a grip of what's going on, but for what ever reason browsing the Dungeon and Dragon magazine is like trying to think with a hangover.

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
That cover does SO scream: "play me in Eberron at me!" Not that earlier Dungeon and Dragon covers were worse, but wow! It seems that my non-magazine-subscriber status is in danger for the first time ever!
:eek: :angel:

Remove ads