• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dungeon #97] The new adventure line?

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Richards said:
Originally posted by christuschristus:Here's what else he's had published in the pages of Dungeon:

Dungeon #90: "Tears for Twilight Hollow" (with Angel Leigh McCoy)

HA! I love this guy! Life's Bizaar is the only Dungeon adventure I have ever run. (1st session was last Saturday. Loved it!)

Tears for Twilight Hollow was the only other adventure that I can say I have been "itching to run". I havn't gotten to it yet, but I will. It is definatly my second favorite. (Life's Bazaar being first.)

Chris seems to have a style I really like. Keep it coming!

Thorntangle

First Post
Just noticed something in Kazmojen's inventory in his statblock. What's a "great helm with visor"? Is this in the Arms and Equipment guide?

There are 4 points of AC unaccounted for. He has Full Plate and +1 Dex for 19, but his AC is 23. Could be that since he is half-troll he has some natural armor, but this isn't listed or broken out in the AC section.

Agnostic Paladin

First Post
I was really excited about having a new adventure path series in Dungeon; but I'm really having trouble thinking of a way to shoehorn the city into my low-fantasy Kalamar setting. I've got no trouble with high-fantasy, but the Kalamar campaign that I'm running now is requiring a lot of background work, and I was hoping to be able to use it again for my next campaign. I guess I'll just have to string together a bunch of other Dungeon adventures and wizards.com free adventures like I'm doing this time.

whifflebat

Explorer
Kudos and what's going on in mine

I'm running the second session of my Cauldron campaign tonight.

I put mine South West of Ahlissa on the map of Greyhawk. (Considering that there are rumors of YuanTi nearby I thought a southern climb would be suitable)

Since we are a bunch of RPGA players restricted by campaign guidlines I opened up the gates on player options and since it was set in high fantasy that's what the region of Cauldron is becoming.

I also have 7 players at the table so odds are they won't level quite as fast as the series has set up. So I'm fleshing out the adventures with other adventures from Dungeon. (I'll post what I added to the setting and where it fits if anyone is interested.)

So far the party is 2 first level Assimars (using monster levels options from Savage species) followers of Myrris, A nezumi rogue from OA, A human sorcerer (dropout from wizard school), a halfling rogue, and the other two will bring their characters tonight. (One is thinking of playing a flind from Tome of Horrors (Necromancer Games). I put together monster levels for the flind they make pretty effective fighters.)

I'm bringing in the Gladiatoral Stuff from Dragon 303 and putting the Veins in the catacombs of Cauldron under the temple of Kord. By the time the party is ready for that Module at least one of them will have some fame points. (The addition of the arena justified the diversity of the party and suits the chaotic nature of the area) Also considering the lord mayor it also seemed to fit.

I'm looking at other scenarios that will be filler for leveling the party up to high enough if any one has suggestions I would appreciate it. (Already considering Beyond the Light of Reason for later)

Remove ads