DMs Guild Dungeon Babies: Playing Newborn Babies in Dungeons & Dragons

mockman1890

Explorer
Hey everyone! So I'm an illustrator (Swordfish Islands, D&D walkthrough maps for WotC) and game designer (Dreamlands RPG, Mangaka, assorted D&D adventures such as The Barber of Silverymoon and Six Faces of Death). I wanted to shamelessly announce my new DMsGuild D&D5e product...
dungeonbabies-cover.png

Dungeon Babies: rules for playing hapless newborns gifted with the powers of veteran adventurers! Carried from dungeon to dungeon by The Stork, these brave babies must use teamwork, cuteness and of course violence to survive and grow!

Sure, there's plenty of good RPGs aimed at kids... but how about an RPG where you PLAY kids? (Specifically preverbal toddlers) 76 pages of baby classes, feats and spells! DMing and roleplaying tips! Actual play reports! Two new monsters! 2d100 "I Look For Something To Eat on the Floor" tables, Random Words, Random Favorite Animals, Baby Chaos and Random Baby Magic! Baby character sheets! Content guidelines from Adults Only to Everyone! And over 20 illustrations!!
storkflight2-resized.png

Yes, this is a real thing. As a parent (our daughter just turned 2) and a D&D player, I've hugely enjoyed playtesting and making this over the last two years of pandemic and parenting. Please check it out! And of course I'm happy to answer questions here in the thread.

Jason

Remove ads