Dungeon Bash available in print

Flyspeck23

First Post
A few days ago the Dungeon Bash print-on-demand book went live.

Here's the link to thumbnail preview of all 70 pages (cover and back included). The biggest change from the PDF is the redesign of the treasure tables, which now take up quite a few pages left (this new tables will be included in the PDF-ZIP in DB v1.2).

I'd say the DB book would make for a very fine Christmas present. And if you don't own the PDF yet, why not get both, book and PDF, at a discount, and give the book away for Christmas?

Btw, for all of you who aren't sure if DB is any good, take a look at the reviews :)

telengard_t

First Post
Hi there,

Just curious if this is a separate product or do folks (like me) who purchased the original get this also? Looks very good.

Also, a few of the links on the dungeon bash page that point to forums point to a dead link instead of here. Maybe the old forums??

~telengard

Flyspeck23

First Post
telengard_t said:
Just curious if this is a separate product or do folks (like me) who purchased the original get this also? Looks very good.
It is a seperate product in a way, but everybody who bought the PDF/ZIP receives a discount on the POD. Not sure how this works though - if you don't know either, I'll look into it.

Also, a few of the links on the dungeon bash page that point to forums point to a dead link instead of here. Maybe the old forums??
Oh, of course. Indeed, there might still be some links to the old forums. I'll change that ASAP. Thanks for telling.

Remove ads