• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Crawl 3.5 (recruiting (1-2 more))

mOoEyThEcOw

First Post
The Story: The campaing starts after an Evil Wizard forces you to an unknown underground complex. You most escape and destroy the wizard to get your reward.

Description: An on going dungeon crawl with all kinds of nasty traps, encounters, and underground cities. Need 4-6 charecters (you might want a cleric... or 2)

Leveling: When you get enough experince to reach the next level you must rest/train for Hours*Levels

Books: PHB, MM, DMG, ONLY!!!

Charecters: Starting level is 7 for beast races ask first (anything over +3 level adjustment is unprobabal) other then that what ever you want. Just need a short background and a charecter description. Starting GP=19,500. For stats: 24 point buy (dont forget the +1 to any stat at lvl 4)

Note: this is my first time doing a PbP

Last edited:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
"Ooo Ooo" *puts up hand* "Pick me, pick me"

I'm interested in this game, probably a Rogue or a spellcaster :cool:

Also how are you going to handle character generation, points buy or rolling dice

Last edited:

MonsterMash

First Post
I could be interested - either a Druid or Cleric or a combat tank (barbarian pref, but fighter as alternative) if theres still space.

What sort of posting rate are you looking for?

Check out this entry on Johnn Four's RPG tips page for some ideas on PbP.

mOoEyThEcOw

First Post
Theres plenty of space, and i know allmost all of the campaing (still polishing some details).

As for posting rate, once a day would be nice, ill probably post less on week days then weekends. The thing is theres quite a few encounters and if we take a week to do one round....

It will last for years. (theres only 52 weeks in a year)

Remove ads