• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Crawl Classics Adventure Campaign (OOC)

Lefferts

First Post
Something came up at work so I probably won't have anything until tomorrow. You may as well pick from the people who have already posted. Sorry about that.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Krago o'the Mountain said:
Tonguez,

I just realized your character's sheet is missing a lot of info.

Skills, equipment, favored enemy, etc.

Also, the ability scores only total a 28 point buy.

Please revise.

Thanks,
Krago

Will do

oh and on favoured enemy - any hints on what might be a good choice.

Tonguez said:
Will do

oh and on favoured enemy - any hints on what might be a good choice.

Well, I'd say that at some point or another, you'll get the chance to fight just about every type of enemy, so just about any favored enemy should do.

Translation: No hints, sorry. ;)

The Players

Okay, sorry it's a bit later than promised, but here are the players I'm going to take.

Peter as Sharza the Badger, Female Gnome Barbarian

Lazlow as Dagg Riprock, Male Half-Orc Druid

Gray Shade as Wiliby the Red, Male Elf Wizard (Abjurer)

Ferrix as ???

Lord_Raven88 as ???

Everyone else, please consder yourselves to be alternates should any of the above players drop out.

So why are Ferrix and Lord_Raven88 followed by question marks? Because, I made a tough decision, and invited both of them in based on their submissions alone, without consideration for party balance (yep, I broke my own rule). So, I leave it up to you two. Do you want to have two rogues in the party? If so, that's fine, we'll use Dair and Delghar and that's that. But, if either of you wants to make a different character, to round out the party's skill set a bit better, and thus help increase the odds of survival....well, I'd welcome that. Please consider what you'd like to do, and let me know.

Meanwhile, I'll be rather busy over this holiday weekend, but I hope to still find some time to start combing over your character sheets, and requesting any needed corrections or clarifications. I hope to get the initial In-Character post for this game up by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thanks everyone!
Krago

Remove ads