• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Crawler Miniatures (DCMs)

Dausuul

Legend
If pricing is reasonable (say, $10 or so for the set), count me in.

About the indentations... hmm. Those look awfully like what you see on a two-by-two circular Lego piece. Just sayin'. :)

Jhaelen

First Post
These look great! And they definitely fill a niche that needs to be covered (at least in my minis collection). Where wouldl I be a be to get them (in Germany)?

wedgeski

Adventurer
The indentations are probably either for snap-on terrain, or for inter-locking condition markers stacking beneath the mini. Either way these look cool, and I'll probably pick some up as long as they're not outrageously priced (and available in UK!).

greyhaze

First Post
If I see these at my FLGS, I will definitely pick up a set.... or two.

These look great! And they definitely fill a niche that needs to be covered (at least in my minis collection). Where wouldl I be a be to get them (in Germany)?

Unless Auggies is your FLGS, you'll have to get them via shipping. The good news is that Auggies ships internationally, ships at great rates and has exceptional prices!

As little guys, it was keep the prices low or go with distributors/retailers.

Auggies will also be carrying Pathfinder Battles, already carries DDMs, HeroScape, Reaper PPMs and SWMs -

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads