D&D 5E Dungeon Denizens by Goodman Games

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Back in 2020, Goodman Games announced Dungeon Denizens, a book of 500+ monsters for both 5E and DCC.

Goodman recently posted a progress report with some sample art.

The landing page for the Kickstarter was created recently.

And two days ago Goodman's YouTube channel posted the video intro to the upcoming Kickstarter.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I have been a Goodman customer since the 3E era, and this sounds like a very good deal, but I also have a hard time remembering many monsters other than the tablet golem (?) from the Sunken Ziggurat. I suspect these monsters may generally be more gonzo than my tastes.

But they have been working on this for a long time and I expect both the DCC and 5E versions to be polished as heck.

I had already registered on the project page (I'm looking forward to their take on a DCC monster book for quite a while now - plus: that Erol Otus cover alone convinces me I need it :) ). Didn't notice the video, though, so thanks for sharing!

overgeeked

B/X Known World
I had already registered on the project page (I'm looking forward to their take on a DCC monster book for quite a while now - plus: that Erol Otus cover alone convinces me I need it :) ). Didn't notice the video, though, so thanks for sharing!
No problem.

I love me some Sanjulian covers. The one with the snakefolk on the far right at the end of the video. Absolutely amazing stuff. Still need to round up his covers for DCC and MCC.

Remove ads