• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Dice

Death_Jester

Explorer
Greetings All,

A buddy of mine came back from Gen Con with some really cool dice but he cannot for the life of him remember where they came from.

He has a pair of Dice that Have alignment on them one lawful neutral and chaotic. The other die has the Good Neutral and Evil on them for rolling up instant alignments for NPCs.

He got some dice with Dungeons and Dragons style Races on them also, Elf, Dwarf, Human, Half-Orc Ect you get the drift.

He has some dice to determine characteristics quickly and the like.

Lastly he got these cool gray dice that have pictures on them of hallways dead ends and rooms. These look cool as heck and I want them but I don't know where to get them.

If anyone knows where to get any of these dice or any kind of dice that can help speed up play for a Dungeons and Dragons DM it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time in advance.
Jester

w_earle_wheeler

First Post
I have the dice you are talking about, and I purchased them from the CHESSEX booth at Dragon*Con.

They don't seem to be listed on the CHESSEX site however.

Halivar

First Post
I also saw them at DragonCon. If I'd known they didn't have them on their website, I'd have bought them.

Those and the "character builder" dice that only roll 18's. I wanted to gift them to my DM to hand out as "mercy" dice in our d6 game.

Contrarian

First Post
Yep, those are the Chessex dice. (Well, those "determine characteristics quickly" dice might be leftover Armory dice). A Chessex rep said in another thread that they normally only sell them at conventions. (They've also said that keeping an up-to-date website is too difficult for them.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads