• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon/Dragon: Anyone Been Greenlighted Yet?

Demmero

Explorer
Has anyone who sent in a query to either of the online mags (Dungeon/Dragons) had their idea greenlighted and been asked to submit a full submission?

Stormborn

Explorer
No. And am about at the point that I am assuming I will not be. I am wondering if crunch heavy articles, which mine were, are only going to be done in house or by their regular freelancers. Unfortunatelly for me I am not so well versed in any of the published settings that I could really do a good full fluff article.

Shemeska

Adventurer
So far no. My first batch of queries hasn't gotten any response beyond the initial automated reply, which 60 days in, is an assumed rejected by default.

I also submitted a finished draft that they asked for which was a leftover from the Paizo era, but I haven't gotten any response on it either, also 60 days in. Not sure what to think at this point.

Quartz

Hero
Stormborn said:
I am wondering if crunch heavy articles, which mine were, are only going to be done in house or by their regular freelancers.

I imagine crunch articles are going to be pimping 4E for the moment.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads