• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Magazine Index (4E)?

Starfox

Hero
Did anyone make a list of scenarios published in the 4E version of dungeon magazine (the DDI version). Preferably with level and some notes?

Danzauker

Adventurer
Good work!

P.S.

You misplaced Garaitha's Anvil (Dungeon 167 - Scales of War AP) at 15th level instead of 17th and you didn't list Tyranny of Souls, A (Dungeon 168) as Scales of War adventure. ;)

wedgeski

Adventurer
Good work!
Thanks. :)

You misplaced Garaitha's Anvil (Dungeon 167 - Scales of War AP) at 15th level instead of 17th and you didn't list Tyranny of Souls, A (Dungeon 168) as Scales of War adventure. ;)
Why I oughta....!

Thanks for catching those, I'll correct them later. What probably happened is that WotC's own blurb about the adventure was inconsistent (more than once the adventure has been listed in the overview as being for one level, and listed in the PDF itself as being for a completely different level, for example).

The SoW thing I put my hand up to. :)

Starfox

Hero
Great, just what I was looking for, keywords and all.

I am making an index of dungeon articles as a google document, sorted by level. Would it be ok for me to loot your list for this document and publish?

Remove ads