• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Magazine index / search engine?

jkohlhepp

First Post
I have the D&D Online subscription which gives me access to all sorts of published adventures in Dungeon Magazine. However, there is no good way for me to know what adventures are available for the level my PCs are at, or that match the settings / themes of my campaign. Is there a decent search engine or index somewhere for Dungeon Mag? Or am I stuck going through them one-by-one when I want to find an adventure of a particular type? How do you other DMs deal with this problem and effectively use Dungeon content?

Thanks for the help.

jkohlhepp

First Post
[MENTION=56746]mudbunny[/MENTION] I looked around on the Wizards community site but I don't see that group. Could you provide a link?

jkohlhepp

First Post
[MENTION=56746]mudbunny[/MENTION] That link worked perfectly. And the wiki page on DDI Adventures is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Mort

Legend
Supporter
I have the D&D Online subscription which gives me access to all sorts of published adventures in Dungeon Magazine. However, there is no good way for me to know what adventures are available for the level my PCs are at, or that match the settings / themes of my campaign. Is there a decent search engine or index somewhere for Dungeon Mag? Or am I stuck going through them one-by-one when I want to find an adventure of a particular type? How do you other DMs deal with this problem and effectively use Dungeon content?

Thanks for the help.

this thread has a constantly updated spreadsheet of all Dungeon adventures.

Last edited:

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Keep in mind that sicne the change to Dungeon and Dragon magazines, DMaple, the poster who was doing an awesome job keeping the wiki up-to-date, is no longer doing it. It is completely crowd-dribven, so if you (or anyone you know) is interested in continuing doing it, feel free!!

wedgeski

Adventurer
I'm working on a little somethin'-somethin' as a personal project to acclimatise to some web technologies and replace my own Dungeon Index. As usual with these things, it's a long time in coming, but I've recently picked it back up and hope to have something out there "soon".

shmoo2

First Post
The fact that they don't have this built into the site after 2 years is insane. :p

Yes, it's completely baffling to me why the Dungeon index doesn't allow one to search by adventure level.

This is precisely the sort of benefit an online magazine should provide over a print product.

Remove ads