• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DUNGEON MAGAZINE

Nymblwyly

First Post
If anyone is still interested in this I've found a couple of archive sites that contain a complete PDF set of every Dungeon Magazine issued - from memory #1 (doh!) up to about #221. Most of them are reasonably good scans but it varies and a few pages/scans have issues where the scan did not take properly and went unnoticed (obviously) before it was packaged up.

As an example I came across a 4 pager in Issue #14 'Phantasm Chasm' as a great little side adventure (more like a big encounter) when the party is trekking from A to B across some mountains. A couple of evil illusionists have fallen in and taken over a Bugbear tribe and have set an ingenious little ambush designed to trap adventuring parties to relieve them of their magic items, money and ultimately heads! Great...unfortunately the bottom inch and a half of page 46 (printed page number not PDF page number) is 'blobbed' so I will have to make that bit up unless anyone out there has an old issue and would like to send me a photo/scan of the lower half of that page (;)).

Regardless it's 98-99% all there and a great source of Adventures/Ideas for incorporation into any current campaign.

If anyone is interested give me a shout and I can provide the link if you can't find them on a google search.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads