Dungeon Masters' Foundation's Campaign

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Yeah good news they got all the cancer out. Soem lymphs nodes had cancer (only 2 out of 13) but jsut to make sure they are onna do some chemo so we are hopeful)

Nightcloak

First Post
ChaosEvoker said:
Yeah good news they got all the cancer out. Soem lymphs nodes had cancer (only 2 out of 13) but jsut to make sure they are onna do some chemo so we are hopeful)

*Collective DMF Hi-Five!*

That is great news! :)

derbacher

Explorer
@CE
(Unless you can move 30 ft and fire an arrow, its not possible, I believe 5 ft step and attack is the limit. I'm not sure if there is confusion on this, but these things are Medium Sized)

Unless I have been misreading this for a long time, and Dyne's movement speed is indeed 30' (I can't tell, as you seem to have edited your character description out of the thread! :confused: ) he should be able to fire and move 30' in one round.

PHB 3.5 page 135:
"Every round, on your character's turn, you may take a standard action and a move action (in either order), two move actions, or one full-round action. You may also perform one or more free actions along with any other action, as your DM allows."

ChaosEvoker

First Post
First of all it's nightcloak's character.

Secondly, I believe using all of your attacks in a roung is a full round action. Just like using 4 attacks at lv 20 is a full round action.

I don't wanna bump in on a DM's ruling, but using all of your attacks in a round is only a full round action if you've got more than 1 attack. Otherwise, it's just a standard action and you can still move up to your full movement, or a 5' step.

derbacher

Explorer
Many apologies for the delay. Two day feld trip, then the servers were down for a day and a half. It just doesn't seem to be my week fro getting things posted!

Dyne

First Post
I'm pulling out. Sorry.:( Perhaps I'll be able to come back at a later time when things get more straightened out for me.

Good luck in everything.

Remove ads