• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Raiders: The Wolf's Den

Shayuri

First Post
Sulannus purses her lips as she looks at the key again, then nods.

"It can't hurt to try, I suppose," she graciously allows, and starts heading to the locked door.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Aeiyan troops along with the others to the room with the locked door; but he stays in the hallway outside the room in case the ladder of spikes (at the far end of the hallway) attacks. :)

Li Shenron

Legend
You all go back to the room with the grim statue and approach the heavy locked door... but sadly, it soon appears to all of you that the key doesn't match the lock. It must be the key to open something else...

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Doesn't fit the lock," grunts the dwarf to the others. "I know we tried to open it before, but shall we set our mind to this more seriously now?"

Bartleby pulls out his thieves' tools, and begins to work away at the lock, planning to spend as much time as it takes to open the door.

Leif

Adventurer
Swift, Halfling Rogue

"Why don't you let me give you a hand with that? I know a little something about locks, after all."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads