Dungeon Raiders: The Wolf's Den

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
The dwarf hesitates, and thinks about banging his head against something.

"Swift is in a better place, now," he says sardonically. Bartleby enters the room, picks up the scroll using the point of a dagger, and proceeds to burn the scroll.

Leif

Adventurer
Swift -- Centipede (ex-Halfling) Rogue

Centi-Swift scurries between two stone blocks in the floor and vanishes from sight.

Li Shenron

Legend
Indeed as Bartleby sets the scroll on fire, a familiar smell of sulphur fills the air and the scrolls bursts with a harmless flash, and just as it happened before, the centipede turns back into the shape of your impatient friend...

The small size of the room however is such that the fumes from the burning scroll this time feel taxing on your lungs and eyes. You have time to evacuate the room quickly and safely, but if you want to stay here you'll need to roll a Constitution saving throw to avoid some possible consequences to your health.

Leif

Adventurer
Swift, Halfling Rogue

Bursting back to normal, Swift finds himself lying in the room with a stone block from the floor perched on his stomach. He rolls to the side, duping the block off him, jumps up, and follows the procession away from the smoke and toward better air.

"Jiminy!! That was most nerve-wracking! Please don't let me do anything like that again?"

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Aeiyan leaves the room as rapidly as he can, and hopes no one is too upset at him for adding to the smoke in the room with the (scant) smoke that is still coming from his torch.

wedgeski

Adventurer
"Jiminy!! That was most nerve-wracking! Please don't let me do anything like that again?"
Rejik grabs the halfling by the shoulder and bends down to look him in the eye. "Consider it done." Then, with a smile, he claps him on the back. "You're of much more use to me with just the two legs and all of your fingers intact."

Anyone paying attention might notice that Rejik sticks closer to Swift than he has before now.

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Has anyone grabbed the sword? We should take it, I think." Bartleby looks around. If necessary, once the smoke clears somewhat, he'll hold his breath and go in to grab it.

Leif

Adventurer
"Yes, Bartleby, I had intended to grab the sword, but ... ahhh .... I was distracted, or something. It's much to big for me to carry around, anyway," says Swift.

Last edited:

Remove ads