• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Reader Survey Up!

Steel_Wind

Legend
I honestly don't think you guys asked the right questions about Dragon.

I buy Dungeon faithfully and have since it was released.

It is very rare I purchase Dragon. I expect you don't know why - and given the nature of your survey - I guess that you don't care much either :)

Jaws

First Post
Steel_Wind said:
I honestly don't think you guys asked the right questions about Dragon.

I buy Dungeon faithfully and have since it was released.

It is very rare I purchase Dragon. I expect you don't know why - and given the nature of your survey - I guess that you don't care much either :)
I felt the same way. I don't see myself buying Dragon again (I bought the last two, 323 +324, to see if it was going in the direction I would like). I will look at a friend's copy only if he points out an article he liked.

I love Dungeon though.

Peace and smiles :)

j.

Jupp

Explorer
I missed the question "Are you happy with the international shipping time of Dungeon?" Whereas I would have answered with a big no no. And the second question should have been "Would you pay 2$ more to get a faster shipment to international locations?" whereas I would have answered "Heckyeah"...Otherwise the survey was good

Cam Banks

Adventurer
I subscribe to and will continue to subscribe to both magazines, and enjoy receiving them, but I don't actually use the content of Dragon all that much... and I've not run a single adventure from Dungeon since the change to 3rd edition.

For me, the magazines are design references, rather than being of great use to me as a DM or player. I just like to see what's being done with the rules and how people are crafting adventures, what they do with them, and so forth.

Cheers,
Cam

Sunderstone

First Post
They should turn Dragon into a monthly Greyhawk gazetteer or accessory. I would definately like that better. Keep the ecologies and the class acts (for greyhawk).

I buy both Dungeon and Dragon @ newsstands anyway.

Lonely Tylenol

First Post
An answer they missed including:

Q: If you are not currently a subscriber, why not?

A: Well, I was, but then you only sent me nine of the 12 issues I paid for, sent me a duplicate of an issue I already had when I complained, and then never got back to me concerning the others despite repeated requests...and THEN had the gall to ask me if I was planning to resubscribe.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads