• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Dungeons and Dragons Candy Bar

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
McDonald's is currently doing Barbie Happy Meals, which is one of their fillers, along with Hot Wheels, between big promotions.

They've already wrapped up their Super Mario Bros. push, which feels like it's awfully early.

Looking at the movie schedule for April, it looks like there's nothing other than Honor Among Thieves that feels like a contender until Peter & Wendy comes out with the flood of Disney marketing money.

So I'd say we have a chance of getting mimics, gelatinous cubes, displacer beasts and dragons with our McNuggets.

Last edited:

aco175

Legend
$5.00 is a bit much for a 3oz candy bar. The scouts sell bars from distributors for $1.00 for 1.5oz (I remember them being 3oz and still $1 long ago). I might go 3.00 for a try or for a gift in the Easter basket. $5.00 if they are in the movie theatre for the movie.

Blue Orange

Gone to Texas
What would be some other good D&D candies?

Purple gummy worms. They should be very large gummy worms with lots of little gummy gummy bears in the bag for scale.
Wax elf-ear candy.
Pixie dust...wait, that's already ready a thing...
Wax healing-potion bottle candy
Spicy hellhound (or fire giant) bar. Icy mint frost giant bar.

A beholder bar with ten different flavor 'eyes' in the main bar.

An ankheg bar with a hard coating you break open and a sour filling.

A salty sahuagin bar...one in 20 have an extra flavor.

Themed and color-coded dragon bars.

Remove ads