• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeons & Dragons d20 books on Amazon

Oryan77

Adventurer
Just for the hell of it, I added 24 of those books to my shopping cart and most of them were 1 penny each. Overall the total came to $2.24 for 24 books. Wow!

Then shipping charges are added in....$95.76 for shipping :p

Still, $4 each is pretty good. Too bad I have them all except for the Eberron books. But I doubt I'd ever use the Eberron stuff.

Modoc

First Post
GlassJaw said:

A remainder mark is typically a black line usually on the top or bottom ends of the book pages. The black line is in marker. This typically represents a book that a store returned because they could not sell it or publisher overages. These are inturn sold to discount sellers at cheap prices, usually volume discounts apply.

boerngrim

Explorer
I've purchased some books from Amazon Marketplace that had remainder marks when they arrived. They were described as "used like new" on the site and were about 50% off msrp so I wasn't upset, but I think the sellers should state that a book is marked if they sell them that way.

Voadam

Legend
Just in time for my brother's birthday, he likes Eberron but only has the CS. Soon he will have 6 more (races, magic, Sharn, nations, explorers, player's). :)

I am so tempted to pick up Lords of Madness, Magic of Incarnum, and Waterdeep.

Remove ads