• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeons of Castle Blackmoor Preview

Ghost2020

Adventurer
I was really looking forward to this book...but now...not so sure.

The preview is out now for the Dungeons of Castle Blackmoor.
Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?W2B225B6D

I already found a few typos, does the map not really line up with that first page, is it supposed to? Am I not reading it right? :confused:

Still, I'm a sucker for dungeons and since the WLD was a "roach motel", this might be more of what I'm looking for.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Ghost2020 said:
I already found a few typos, does the map not really line up with that first page, is it supposed to? Am I not reading it right? :confused:

I must not be reading it right either - certainly some things do not line up. Not a good thing in a preview....

Cabled

First Post
Looks fine to me

I guess I'm not seeing it. Aside from some walls not running straight down gridlines or halfgrids, I can't see what doesn't line up. My printed version looks fine too...Adobe scaled it down a couple % but that's more a function of printers and margins than the actual document.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Cabled said:
I guess I'm not seeing it. Aside from some walls not running straight down gridlines or halfgrids, I can't see what doesn't line up. My printed version looks fine too...Adobe scaled it down a couple % but that's more a function of printers and margins than the actual document.

The description doesn't match the map. Location #1 says you can't get there from Level 1, but there's a clear path from the entrance.

DClingman

First Post
DaveMage said:
The description doesn't match the map. Location #1 says you can't get there from Level 1, but there's a clear path from the entrance.

Good eyes DaveMage. That map isn't numbered correctly and appears to have been an older version. That's going to be the only map with this concern as there were several changes that Dave asked us to make at the very end particularly on the first level. We must have added the wrong map reference.

I'll post an updated map on our webpage with the correct numbering. Thank goodness for Illustrator.

Dustin

Ghost2020

Adventurer
HEY!!!
Ghost has good eyes too, in fact ghost had the good eyes first! :lol:
So there. That's no doubt worth a copy of the book. Or something. :p

Still looking forward to the book now that I hear that.
(is that enough sucking up?) :heh:

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Ghost2020 said:
HEY!!!
Ghost has good eyes too, in fact ghost had the good eyes first! :lol:
So there. That's no doubt worth a copy of the book. Or something. :p

Still looking forward to the book now that I hear that.
(is that enough sucking up?) :heh:

I promise to send you half of everything they send me. :lol:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Ghost2020 said:
Ghost has good eyes too, in fact ghost had the good eyes first!

Hmmmm... I sense a new sig for Ghost2020. :D

Ghost has good eyes too, in fact ghost had the good eyes first! - Ghost2020

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads