• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeons of Castle Blackmoor Preview

Typo on the second page

Following the stairs down take the players direction to level 10.

direction should be "directly", I assume.

Typos like this are annoying, especially when all I did was glance at it. I guess this gets struck off my "buy" list unless they hire Crothian as a proof-reader first.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Well, one nice thing, is that it apparently has some little snippets from Dave Arneson himself about the Castle and the early adventures in it. To a certain extent, Dave Arneson had been missing from the previous Blackmoor products...

DClingman

First Post
Ghost2020 said:
HEY!!!
Ghost has good eyes too, in fact ghost had the good eyes first! :lol:
So there. That's no doubt worth a copy of the book. Or something. :p

Still looking forward to the book now that I hear that.
(is that enough sucking up?) :heh:

This is true, you did indeed have good eyes as well.

Dustin

Henry

Autoexreginated
Dustin, quick side-note, how's Dave doing, health and family-wise? I hear from Gary regularly, but Dave doesn't make it around here, much. :)

trancejeremy

Adventurer
DClingman said:
I am not sure what you mean Jeremy. I work with Dave every day. How could he be missing?

Dustin

Well, you wouldn't know that from the Blackmoor books. This is the first one that seems to have bits clearly written by him, not freelancers, yet he is basically the entire appeal of Blackmoor (no offense to the freelancers). The "Dave speaks" boxes (or whatever the little sidebars are called) would have been great in the setting book.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads