• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Durham NC - Looking for more Players (Pathfinder)

dragone69

First Post
We're looking for some more players to join our role-playing group. We rotate GMs and play a variety of role-playing games including Pathfinder, Dungeons & Dragons, 7th Sea, and others. It depends on what we're all interested in at any given point. We're also always up for learning and playing something new or home brewed.

We welcome new players so no experience is needed. We play in Durham every other weekend from 10AM and run for at least four hours, but the schedule will be flexible. We're rather laid back and are all about having some good fun together.

If you'd like more details about what we're currently playing or would like to join take a look at our webiste, and/or message me.

Michelle
dragone69.ucoz.com

Last edited:

dragone69

First Post
No Experiance Needed

I'm a bit rusty myself after a couple year absence from gaming and I really like playing with people that are new as it can be rather refreshing. We'll be starting a pathfinder game in April and have one newbie with us so far. Tell your brother to drop us a line if he's interested.

Last edited:

dragone69

First Post
Pathfinder Game starting in April - Durham NC

Just an update that we sill have room for new players. We'll be meeting to do character creation for a Pathfinder Game on April 6th. We'll actually start playing the game on April 20th. New players with no experience are still welcome. Just pop over to our website and introduce yourself on the forums if you're interested. Thanks.

Michelle
dragone69.ucoz.com

Last edited:

dragone69

First Post
I don't think I've heard of NC Gameday. I know April 30th was International Tabletop day. I take it this is something different though? Even googling it didn't really give me any definitive info as it all looked rather old.

dragone69

First Post
I'll defiantly have to check out all the stuff for NC Gameday. I'll also post the link to the info on our site for anyone in our group that might be interested. Thanks a bunch for all your help!

Last edited:

Remove ads