• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Duskblade Spell list O__o

styker

First Post
Reading the players handbook II i read this: "You can cast arcane spells which are drawn from the duskblade spell list on page 98..." but reading the "Duskblade Handbook" i saw this: Duskblade spells, there´s some errata to duskblade spell list in players handbook II? Because this spell list contains several spells that aren´t in the original list, includind desintegrate at 5th level.

irdeggman

First Post
The complete duskblade spell list is located on pg 24 of PHB II (the one on page 98-99 only includes the new spells in PHB II). This is a common question on the spell list.

styker

First Post
irdeggman said:
The complete duskblade spell list is located on pg 24 of PHB II (the one on page 98-99 only includes the new spells in PHB II). This is a common question on the spell list.

Hum, thanks. I didn´t see this :p

Lurks-no-More

First Post
styker said:
Hum, thanks. I didn´t see this :p
Not surprised, because someone has goofed with the layout. Compare to the beguiler spell list on p.11 of PHBII, whose header is in larger font and which does not appear to continue directly from the example character's build; nobody has any problems finding this list! (It's also referred to correctly, unlike the DB list.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads