• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DUUD: New Moon 1

Hostegym continues moving out of the camp, trying to get out of the AM Field. He brandishes his spear trying to look menacing.

OOC: I forgot that the gloves of storing expel their stuff out in an antimagic field. I assume that Hostegym picked up his thigns from the ground, since it seems the most natural thing to do in that situation.
I think Chand might have some trouble too. Oh well, I hope he doesn't get in anyone’s way.

trimeulose

First Post
The halfling stops in the middle of his loading his crossbow. His muscles lock up and he is unable to move at all. Fear overtakes him and he begins to cry.

Jarval

Explorer
Tutsan smiles unpleasantly as his spell takes effect on the halfing.

"Anyone want to question our new statue? Ask him if he has any nice friends hidden around the place?"

Tutsan scans the area around the party, looking for anything unusual (using his permanent Arcane Sight and See Invisibility spells)

GoldenEagle

First Post
Tar...Seeing the Halfling is held restrains his urge to kill his advesary and instead binds him. "I'm sure we can find some questions for which you have answers." A slow devious smiles barely forms at the corners of his mouth. "I'll let the others ask first..."

GE

Kaz waits for the Wraith King's report from Winter, whom surveys the area. "I'll personally interrogate him once we clear this area of a few rodents." The cleric says as his devilish appearance is severely enhanced with the casting of his spell. A faint aura of blood red power seems to stream over his garments as he takes a shape of something more fiendish.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Lorin frowns at the others. "Let's not linger, there're doubtless more of them about. And you saw what to Peter." He shifts his grip on his flail. Bah. This skulking about is no way to fight. His teeth begin to grind. It makes him nervous to stand about like this.

Jarval

Explorer
"Aye, a good point Lorin. We should take Peter's body with us. We may be able to raise him, and if not, I'm sure we can still find a use for it."

Tutsan quickly remounts his Broom of Flying, and again takes to the air, scouring his surroundings for any sign of magic.

Jarval

Explorer
OOC: Bump...

Hmm, I've just taken a look at trimeulose's profile, and he hasn't posted anywhere on the boards since his last post above. I hope he's alright.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
I just e-mailed him recently, and he's alright- apparently his MSN account was spontaneously canceled on him, and he's been sorting it out. He should be back soon, if I don't miss my guess. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads