• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[DW] Darwin's World: Recruiting

Shapermc

First Post
I am strongly considering DMing a game of Darwin's World from RPGobjects. I find that the game is quite sound for a fun experience. This would not be a long game. It will be based in the homebrewed area of The City of the Fallen Tower (formerly Chicago). If your interested please reply here. If you do not have any of the books this is not a huge problem I will explain stuff to you. For background on how the game works and the setting please go here.

If your interested Please build a character concept around the basis that you are all banding together as a group of 2nd generation Mutants. I am looking for 4-6 players. You have all been exiled from your home town and have managed to wander to the south of the The City of the Fallen Tower. You can tell that it is the City of the Fallen Tower from the Sign that is posted on the outside of town. Well it would have been a sign as well as you can tell. It is the inside of the roof from a house laid out on the side of a building so that it can be read. It was spelled Teh Cty f Flln Twer. This is not a good sign. What lurks in the city that is uncharted by almost any civilization? What mysteries lay with in the abandoned and forgotten monoliths of buildings that line the once paved streets? And what is that cawing of strange white birds overhead?

Please post with; a character concept, if you have the books or not, and if you want me to make a character for you. There is no rush with this for I plan to start the game either this weekend or monday next week at the latest.

-Regards.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Hey argent - Ever notice how many things we're both in?
Nocturnum
World of Beta
Intrigue in Candara
Elvish Misconceptions
If Thoughts could Kill
The Soap Opera
Darwins World

BTW, that's my convuluded way of saying "I don't have the books, but I love trying new games, and the site was awesome, so I'm in if you'll have me"

hmm... that was pretty convuluded itself, wasn't it? ah wtvr. I'll post a character concept soon if you can make up the char. for me.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Jemal said:
Hey argent - Ever notice how many things we're both in?
Nocturnum
World of Beta
Intrigue in Candara
Elvish Misconceptions
If Thoughts could Kill
The Soap Opera
Darwins World

BTW, that's my convuluded way of saying "I don't have the books, but I love trying new games, and the site was awesome, so I'm in if you'll have me"

hmm... that was pretty convuluded itself, wasn't it? ah wtvr. I'll post a character concept soon if you can make up the char. for me.
Actualy I don't have the books either. So I will need a character as well. I'm looking towards the strong quiet type. Good with his hands and Melee combat but not much else.
(until you find out he is a doctor)

Last edited:

Shapermc

First Post
This thread seems to have droped past the point of no return. I shal cancel this one and try again at a later time. Sorry to those who signed up.

tburdett

Explorer
Shapermc said:
This thread seems to have droped past the point of no return. I shal cancel this one and try again at a later time. Sorry to those who signed up.

Well, that's too bad. Please keep me in mind if you decide to do a Darwins World game in the future!

Sixchan

First Post
I't sounds like a nice idea, but as an amateur cartographer and alternate historian, I don't think I could suspend the disbelief enough to get into it, which is a pity, since it looks like a really good idea. I don't know, maybe next time.:)

Remove ads