• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [dxContent.com] 3D Dungeon Tiles - A step (5/8") above the rest!

I invite you to check out the new dxContent 3D Dungeon Tiles.

You'll find rooms and hallways and even a sneak peak at the new door prototype... Here is an example of what you can do and how it looks. Those are real cracks, and grunge and grit - hand painted and hand crafted. They are about 5/8 in thick so you can quickly model elevation changes creating "evil altars", platforms, and yes, stairs ("They go up!"). There are no walls to get in your way (visually or design wise).

dxContent.com also offers a custom tile service for these new tiles... so you can get any shape you need.

Check it out!

Usage_1.jpg

The doors are stand alone pieces, mounted on a 1x2 inch base. This allows it to be placed anywhere you want it (usually around the outside edge of another tile, but could also be placed on top of a tile for an elevation change)... I'll put up some example pictures after the weekend.

Here is a mockup animation I did to show how doors can be placed, and how you can use them and still keep visibility clear by removing them once PCs have opened the door.

DoorUsageMockup.gif

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads