• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dying to play in Age of Worms. Hrmf!

starkad

First Post
So, I have been running my tabletop group through shackled city, and we're having a blast. I play DDO one night a week, which is boring as hell. I am a member in a new shadowrun game, that I don't know if it's going to go anywhere or not...

But then I read the concept of Age of Worms, and have been hunting for a tabletop or PbP game for it ever since (about a month now). I seem to always miss recruitment periods. I just spent about an hour pruning through the pbp threads, saw a bunch of age of worms games going on, but none recruiting. I didn't think it would fit well to post in the ooc area and clutter that up with asking for a game - though perhaps that may be the better place.. I dunno.

So my question really is... Is anyone planning to start a pbp age of worms in the near future? If not, does anyone know of a game in the boston area that is running this game? It might sound picky - but given how much I am enjoying shackled city, and how I secretly yearn to play in it, and not run... Let's just say that I would like to check AoW out. ;)

Hope you are all having decent (good?) days. =)

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Well, we have an AoW game running in the Waltham area, which is about 20 minutes outisde of Boston.

We meet Tuesday nights at our FLGS from 7 PM to about 11 PM.

We're about 5 sessions in, and are currently exploring the WHispering Cairn.

If interested, feel free to PM or EMail me, and we'll talk. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads