• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet"

Anywhere

First Post
Picked up the FRPG today and can't wait for the updated character sheet with updated swordmage class/powers/feats.

This update is already in, so that v.1.16 come out in the next days because some feats (Alchemist feat) from the Adventurer's Vault would then also be in.

Oh and are you gonna include material from the completed Dragon #366 in the next update?

Yes it will also be in, but we will wait until the total Dragon #366 is out

Superboy

First Post
This update is already in, so that v.1.16 come out in the next days because some feats (Alchemist feat) from the Adventurer's Vault would then also be in.

Yes it will also be in, but we will wait until the total Dragon #366 is out

Umm no.
1.15 just had swordmage powers from Living FR preview. Not the complete list which is in FRPG which came out AFTER 1.15 came out. Plus Amurayi says he'll be adding all the FRPG stuff in next update.

FYI, I've been working on (and will hopefully complete 2-3 days after 1.16 is out) a macro-based solution for exporting from 1.15 and importing into 1.16. Right now I can only write half of this (the export) but since 90% of the import should be to just put stuff back where it came from, unless things moved around a lot more than that, it should be pretty easy to write the import. Because it uses VBA, I don't know how OO or Calc will deal with it... I can make the VBA code readily available to anyone who wants to script a solution for those platforms if this doesn't work.

I'm basing it off the "main" file for the Office 2003 version because it should still work with Office 2007 -- just the few extra sheets in there won't copy, and I might be able to put that in as a secondary macro of something, I just don't have Office 2007 on the computer where I normally do my programming, so it might not happen with this first release.

Korvax

First Post
Umm no.
1.15 just had swordmage powers from Living FR preview. Not the complete list which is in FRPG which came out AFTER 1.15 came out. Plus Amurayi says he'll be adding all the FRPG stuff in next update.

I'm pretty sure Anywhere meant that the FRPG info is already in the work-in-progress version of 1.16 and that they are just waiting on getting Adventurer's Vault to add the new feat(s?) from there into the new version prior to release. Anywhere is part of the development team for the sheet too.

By the way, keep up the great work guys! I love this sheet!

Superboy

First Post
I'm pretty sure Anywhere meant that the FRPG info is already in the work-in-progress version of 1.16 and that they are just waiting on getting Adventurer's Vault to add the new feat(s?) from there into the new version prior to release. Anywhere is part of the development team for the sheet too.

By the way, keep up the great work guys! I love this sheet!

Ahh good point.

Anywhere

First Post
Release of v.1.16

Ok, I also have my books now. So release should be in two or three days.
Then all the stuff from:
- Dragon 364-366
- Forgotten Realms Player's Guide
- Adventurer's Vault
is in.

GamesterGX

First Post
Keep up the amazing work, guys and gals. I'll be anxiously waiting for the release of 1.16, considering our group just wiped and we all made new characters, including a swordmage :).

GamesterGX

Tearlach

First Post
Potential bugs in 1.15

Like many others, I cant express my gratitude to you for making this fine product! My fellow dnders and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

I have been using the sheets for some time now, but have only just noticed these two bugs (well potential, it could just be me being a moron, so I do apologise if its my error).

1. A rogue using shuriken should have the damage dice increased to 1d6 from the base 1d4. The sheet does not appear to account for this. However there is Damage Override, which I have used for this until now.

2. The first power that any character selects populates correctly to Charsheet1 (after having its Attack information entered in the appropriate tab). But on the 'Pro Sheet' tab, it brings through the damage as #N/A.

Hope this helps. And if it does prove to me just missing something, if people can advise, that help would be gratefully received. Sorry, I cant send cookies though :(

Last edited:

Amurayi

Explorer
OK guys. New version is coming up soon. Before I set it up on the heroforge website we will post a preversion here in thsi thread for all fans to test and break it.

:area: Version 1.16: RELEASED SOON (watch this thread today!)
New features:
- Added all Alchemy formulas from AV
- Added "Transfer Enchantment" ritual from AV
- Added all Masterwork Armors and Weapons from AV
- Added all feats from FRPG
- Added all Paragon Paths and the Epic Destiny from FRPG
- Added all regional benefits from FRPG
- Added all Swordmage, Dark Pact and Spellscars powers from FRPG
- New sheet: "Short Sheet". For all those minimal lovers who use powercards exclusively
- Feats, Powers, Paragon Paths of Dragon #366 for Warlocks added
- neue Epic Destiny and more crunch from Dragon #366
- Custom race is now available
- added fields in the "Extra Bonuses" tab so can enter the Warlord's Modifier
Design changes:
- colored the override fields so it's easier to see the essential fields to fill in
- rearranged the fields in the attack power tab so it follows the order of the powers as written in the original books
- added armor bonus fields for Fort, Ref, Will as the new Masterwork Armor gives this type of bonuses
- Activation time on charsheet 1 now looks similar like on the pro sheet: Moved to the far left so it's the first thing you see. Also gained a bit more space for effect descriptions with this.
- a few more things here and there
Bug fixes:
- Minorr Spelling issues
- At-Will Swordmage powers fixed
- Shuriken increase in size in the hand of rogues
- unlocked field for character number
- fixed 1st and 3rd power on pro sheet
- language fixed for Genasi
- fixed Artificer skill training, was acrobatics instead of arcana
- more open office combatible, thanks to Yarthok
- feat bonus for alertness fixed
- class skills gained from home region fixed
- damage modifier fixed, shows now negative and positive modifiers
- Warlock Multiclass feat fixed
- the new Wizard powers from Dragon can now be selected, too

Link will be provided in a few hours in this thread...

Last edited:

Remove ads