• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet"

Mithreinmaethor

First Post
Just a couple of things I noticed. The new spears from AV do not show as proficient for Eladrins with the Eladrin Soldier feat.

Also noticed that on Char Sheet 1 it does calculate damage etc correct. But when you go to the pro sheet it is not carrying forward the +1 from the magic weapon. i.e on Char Sheet 1 it shows 1d10+6 but on Pro sheet it shows 1d10+5

But great work guys. Its a beautiful sheet. And I have about 6 to 8 others around here that are using it as well. Keep up the great work

Also, selecting a weapon for the weapon proficiency feat doesn't seem to work. Nor does selecting a skill from the pull down for multi-classing. (but I'm using Excel 2004 for Mac, so perhaps that is the problem). Finally, custom utility powers do not seem to show up in the power selection pulldown on the powers tab.

Not a bug: I'd like to be able to change a weapon to size large with a checkbox or something.

Danke.

Ganadai

First Post
Is Weapon Focus supposed to effect the damage displayed on the "Attacks" and "Charsheet 1" tabs? It doesn't seem to change anything if Weapon Focus (Bow) is selected.

Amurayi

Explorer
Is Weapon Focus supposed to effect the damage displayed on the "Attacks" and "Charsheet 1" tabs? It doesn't seem to change anything if Weapon Focus (Bow) is selected.

the weapon prof. bonus is calculated correctly. You always have to enter the damage of the powers yourself which includes bonuses from feats.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads