• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet"

I just tried it on a windows machine with excel 2007 on it and it worked fine.

In the 2004 excel version for Mac, I was clicking the dropdown button and nothing happened, but it is moot now.

Superboy

First Post
Hmm as I was creating my swordmage character I noticed:

Level 16 utility power "Sudden Escape" isn't in the sheet.
All the swordmage level 17 encounter powers are missing.

Last edited:

beachman

First Post
wiesbaden_charsheet_v1_16b_XPversion.xls

I had to change the following:

"Charactersheet I!W149" to =IF(Attacks!M28="","",Attacks!M47)

Otherwise the ability for favorite power 3 said "4" on Character Sheet I. The Pro Sheet worked fine though.

BTW, I love this sheet.

Cryptos

First Post
XP Version:

* Artificers can't choose Alchemist instead of Ritualist.
* Selecting Alchemist in place of ritualist doesn't seem to do anything for Clerics and Wizards in terms of appearing on the character sheet. (It still says "Ritual Caster: You master and perform rituals.")
* Artificers have Acrobatics as trained rather than Arcana.
* Where does a half-elf select their dilettante power on the latest sheet?

Also, I edited the older version of my sheet to include the Dragon magazine Illusion spells, starlock powers, and some other things introduced in various articles. As you're adding non-core stuff, will these ever appear in the sheet without having to edit them in?

nytecoldawn

First Post
Extra skill points

I am using the full version of the spreedsheet in Office 2007.

I have noticed my rogue has gained additional points in three skills as a race/skill bonus. This is regardless of which race is chosen. The three affected skills are acrobatics, athletics, and stealth.

I have made selections on the basics tab, powers tab, and skills tab when I see this problem.

I do not understand why this +2 bonus is there. Have I missed something? This problem only seems to affect the rogue class. I have not been able to duplicate this with any other classes.

nytecoldawn

First Post
Resistances on charsheet 1

I have noticed that character sheet 1 does not auto populate the resistances field. It is also not set to allow for self entry as it has been in the past.

Genolen

First Post
Dwarven Weapon Training

I don't get the weapon proficiency of the halbert, if i choose the Dwarven weapon training feat.
I think I should get it, since the halbert is also an axe.
Or do I have to insert it myself, in the Feat field on the attack page?

gamer900

First Post
I skimmed through the two threads on this Spreadsheet and have tried to figure out how to do this, so maybe you can help. I made a two-weapon fighting Ranger but I can't find a way to put two seperate bonuses for powers like Twin Strike. It makes you use both of your weapons, but it has no way to put in two seperate bonuses. This gets troublesome when you have two weapons with seperate attack bonuses. The same can be said for damage. If you have two different damaging weapons, there is no way to put it into the power. Any suggestions or are you still trying to fix this?

sdt

First Post
Do I need to enable macros for this sheet? Office 2007 wanted me to save it in .xlsm (macro) format.

As stated many time previously, Great Sheet!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads