• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet"

Mithreinmaethor

First Post
Sorry to be off topic here, but I knew that someone here could provide me with the correct information. I believe that there was a PDF version of the Weisbaden character sheet layout somewhere. Just the plain old print it and write out your character sheet. I have several people that like the layout but dont have computers etc to use the XLS files upon.

Thanks

Yarthok

First Post
wiesbaden charsheet v1_16b_Full changes to support Open Office CalC (OOC)

Another great rev of this excellent character sheet! Let me say again how much I appreciate your efforts. I note that most of displayed "+" signs have been accomplished through the use of the "+#0;-#" custom cell formatting. This goes a long way to making the sheet compatible with OOC!

When I first opened the 1.16b sheet up, none of the drop downs on the 'Powers' sheet worked correctly. This was caused by some blank entries in a table on the 'At Will' sheet. (My suggested fix below, item 1.)
There was also one place where the "+#0;-#" was not used that caused a problem. (Suggested fix item 2 below.)
Code:
1) $'At Will'.C2:C4 ==> Set to zero instead of blank.

2) $'ExportSheet'.O36:O41
OLD template: =IF(VLOOKUP(Dexterity;A2:B51;2;FALSE())>0;"+"&VLOOKUP(Dexterity;A2:B51;2;FALSE());VLOOKUP(Dexterity;A2:B51;2;FALSE()))
NEW template: =IF(VLOOKUP(Dexterity;A2:B51;2;FALSE())>0;VLOOKUP(Dexterity;A2:B51;2;FALSE());VLOOKUP(Dexterity;A2:B51;2;FALSE()))
Change Cell Format to: +#0;-#

It appears that the pro sheet does not reflect the damage bonus for magical weapons. (Example: Cell $'Attacks'.E56 reflects the damage bonus from cell $'Attacks'.E10, but cell $'Pro Sheet'.BG38 does not reflect the damage plus from $'Attacks'.E10. Maybe this is your intent (?), to allow different weapons to be easily used with the Pro Sheet, but the Enhc box in the DEX block ($'Pro Sheet'.BH18) does reflect weapon enhancement. Otherwise, I think this is a logic error unrelated to OOC, but I do not have Excel, so I cannot confirm. If so, I believe the value needs to come from looking up based on the chosen attack bonus selection. It might help to have this value as an intermediate calculation to easily support the check for non-zero before displaying it on the Pro Sheet. Perhaps cell $'Attacks'.E69 could have code like...

=HLOOKUP(E31;$E$5:$M$10;6;FALSE())

The resulting value could then be used in $'Pro Sheet'.BG38 to check non-zero to determine if it needs to be displayed?​

Thanks!​

Ganadai

First Post
Selecting the Blade Initiate Multiclass Feat does not unlock the Novice, Acolyte or Adept Power Feats.

Choosing the Genasi, Firesoul race gives you resist 5 fire, 5 cold, 5 lighting. It should only give resist 5 fire. Lightning is also spelled wrong.

Last edited:

Mithreinmaethor

First Post
I am not all that familiar with Open Office but I noticed that the Dragonborns Fortitude is showing up as ###. Any ideas why.

I have been messing with the sheet in open office because several people within my gaming group dont own excel.

Henry

Autoexreginated
I am not all that familiar with Open Office but I noticed that the Dragonborns Fortitude is showing up as ###. Any ideas why.

I've never used Openoffice myself, but usually that behavior in Excel means that the column is too narrow to display its numerical information, and widening the column (with the mouse, or by the menu option) will fix it.

Mithreinmaethor

First Post
Orcs "Warriors Surge" does not show up in the drop down for powers on the attack sheet. Instead you see like 4 or 5 #REF statements. Any idea how to do a quick fix for that?

I also noticed for some reason that my Dwarf Fighter was getting a +1 to ac for race/class for some reason

Last edited:

RtrnofdMax

First Post
cleric getting warpriest AC bonus

My cleric is getting the warpriest ac bonus even at 1st level. There seems to be a significant change to how you handle paragon paths and the logical you are checking for the AC bonus isn't correct.

Anywhere

First Post

I have been messing with the sheet in open office because several people within my gaming group dont own excel.

found the mistake

Thanks to all reporting bugs!!!

Last edited:

Amurayi

Explorer
Sorry to be off topic here, but I knew that someone here could provide me with the correct information. I believe that there was a PDF version of the Weisbaden character sheet layout somewhere. Just the plain old print it and write out your character sheet. I have several people that like the layout but dont have computers etc to use the XLS files upon.

Thanks

The PDF version can also be downloaded here: D&D 4E Files

Q quick everybody what we are wokring on atm:
We fixed all bugs you reported as far as we could recreate them. Thanks for your input! Without your help this sheet wouldn't be as good!

We are currently finetuning the Prosheet again. We want it to work like this:
If you enter [W] as damage in the attacks tab it ignores the weapon specfifc damage and only lists damage the power gives (thus ignoring magic enhancement bonuses etc.)
If you enter a damage dice (i.e. 1d12) as damage in teh attacks tab the power adds up all bonuses from the weapon you designated as well (incl. magic enhancement bonuses etc.)

With this we want to give users maximum flexibility.

Additional new features with upcoming version:
- updated gnoll player stats from Dragon
- new FR epic destinys from Dragon
- 12 attack powers instead of 6 only
- if you enter a custom name for your weapon only then it lists the weapon type in brackets as property)

Last edited:

lcquincy

First Post
The PDF version can also be downloaded here: D&D 4E Files

Q quick everybody what we are wokring on atm:
We fixed all bugs you reported as far as we could recreate them. Thanks for your input! Without your help this sheet wouldn't be as good!

We are currently finetuning the Prosheet again. We want it to work like this:
If you enter [W] as damage in the attacks tab it ignores the weapon specfifc damage and only lists damage the power gives (thus ignoring magic enhancement bonuses etc.)
If you enter a damage dice (i.e. 1d12) as damage in teh attacks tab the power adds up all bonuses from the weapon you designated as well (incl. magic enhancement bonuses etc.)

With this we want to give users maximum flexibility.

Additional new features with upcoming version:
- updated gnoll player stats from Dragon
- new FR epic destinys from Dragon
- 12 attack powers instead of 6 only
- if you enter a custom name for your weapon only then it lists the weapon type in brackets as property)

So when is the new 1.17 supposed to be posted?

Tom Nolan

Remove ads