• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet"

Bah, my enworld subscription to this thread isn't working properly. I missed that 1.16 beta was out. I'll see what I can do about finishing up import/export in a few days. It's a busy week so no promises but maybe. :)

Yarthok

First Post
Paragon pit fighter powers show when char less than level 11

$'Charsheet I'.BA18 (race/class adjustment to armor) picks up $Paragon.J11 (pit fighter armor optimization) and adds 1 to all fighter heavy armor even when the character level is less than 11.

Suggested fix: Change each truth check of the Paragon sheet, column P (Labeled: Prerequisites for Path fulfilled?) to the form:

"=AND(Level>10; IF(blah blah blah) ) "

The change confirms a character is at least level 11 before allowing paragon powers to be enabled.

Thanks & keep up the good work!

dulac50

First Post
Bug in 16b XP Version

When entering an Ranger - Archer character, I noted that for the first encounter power on Charsheet I, the Defence was listed as 8 even though the Attacks tab shows that this should be shown as AC. 8 happens to be equal to the BAB for this character. The Pro Sheet shows AC.

Yarthok

First Post
Will the non-XP version open w/ Open Office?

Bral, I have only used the full version in OOCalc. It takes a while to open, but you do get full functionality. I open in xls and save back, despite the warning, to the same format. Note that a few bugs exist when using OOC (refer back to page 4+ of this thread for my posts) I believe those fixes will be included in the next release.

Wraith Form

Explorer
As reported elsewhere, two small issues with the Swordmage using Excel 2007:

- The Escalating Assult feat isn't 'selectable' even though I do meet the requirements (I'm a Swordmage with aegis of assault). Remains light grey. [Later: Sorry, didn't see that xone01 already posted this a page back.]

- Hit Points aren't calculating correctly. A 4th level Swordmage with a 16 Con is getting only 43 HP on your sheet, when it should be 49 (15 + 16 [Con] + 6 [x3 for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th levels] = 31 + 18 = 49).

Aside from these issues, I love this sheet (and showed my love the PayPal way ;) ).

Last edited:

Amurayi

Explorer
- Hit Points aren't calculating correctly. A 4th level Swordmage with a 16 Con is getting only 43 HP on your sheet, when it should be 49 (15 + 16 [Con] + 6 [x3 for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th levels] = 31 + 18 = 49).

We couldn't recreate this problem. The sheet seems to work fine. Shows 49 for us.

elandy

First Post
There is a problem in the version 1.16 (xp version) calculating de HP. It dosen't increse your HP if you increase your Constitution score with the score modifier by level (lvl 4, 8, etc). Probably it is referring to the wrong cell, but my excel is very very basic, and I don't know how to change it.

Great job!

Andy

Edit: The problem with the HP was in the ExportSheet tab, cell N48 was pointing to cell "Basics!J68" and should be "Basics!K68" for the calculation to be correct.

Also discovered another problems in the Attack tab:
- The "Damage Bonus, Weapon" lines seems to be not considering Eladrin Soldier feat.
- The "Damage" lines have a big problem, and I don't know exactly what it's the problem yet. The one in row 58 seems to be considering twice the magic item bonus, and the one in row 105 seems to be ignoreing the Weapon Focus and the like.

Last edited:

GorTeX

First Post
bug with 1.16, XP version of the XP sheet.

Build: Dwarven Cleric with multiclass Warlord, level 4.
Feat: Dwarven Weapon Training
Stats: 17/15/8/10/17/14

Attacks sheet:
Attack 1-Mordenkrad +1, attack 2-Throwing Hammer, Attack 3=Symbol of life+1

Mini power 1, melee basic attack, 1[w] str vs AC Shows damage as 2d6 +7
Should be 3 (str) + 1 (magic) + 2 (feat) = 6. I think it is adding the magic bonus twice

Mini power 2, ranged basic attack gets the damage correct at 1d6+5 (str + feat)

all other powers that use the Mordendrad have +7 damage instead of +6

Power 3, Channel divinity: Turn undead, has damage as 1d10+4, should be +3
2 (cha) + 1 (magic)...

Power 5 Sacred flame, is also off by 1 (1d6+5 instead of +4, 3 (wis)+1(magic)

now to power 6 and 8 which are also using attack 1.
their damage is listed as 4d6+4, and should be 4d6+6...3 (str) + 1 (magic) + 2 (feat)

I note that the weapon damage bonus line appears to be correct in all of these cells (magic + feat if applicable).

on to the pro sheet. Damage here is consistantly listed as +3 (str). no magic or feat bonus added-- I can't remember if that should be the case or not.

Except for sacred flame, which has a +4 damage somehow.

Remove ads