• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet"

PhantomAOJ

First Post
I tried it again, I am using the sheet in the zip labeled "wiesbaden_charsheet_v1_17_XPversion" with MS Office 2003 sp3 (11.8169.8172) and receiving Too many Formats.

Other than the magic Item Bonus counting twice for damage, 1_16 is working for me.

Thanks!
PhantomAOJ.

dulac50

First Post
Bottom line is that the version listed in the download as weisbaden_charsheet_v1_17XPversion DOES NOT work on the XP version of Excel or Excel 2003. Therefore the lable is incorrect. It is not an XP version. I have also looked at the weisbaden_charsheet_v1_16XPversion that downloads with the 1.17 version and it still has the magic bonus doubling problem.

xone01

First Post
Magic Item Bonuses (Again...)

I notice several people still having problems with magic item bonuses doubling. I posted this solution a little while back and it seems to fix the problem, so here it is again...

All right, I think i've isolated the problem with adding enhancement damage twice. On the Transport Attack sheet, the "modifiers sign" formula (in row 12) should be "=IF(C11>=0,"+"&C11,C11)"
obviously, this formula needs to be translated for each power to the corresponding cells

loving this sheet, keep up the good work.

hope that helps

Blackwood

First Post
Feat issues

There are some issues with some feats on the Character Sheets I & II that I noticed while working on Genasi characters.

1) Versatile Resistance has a description on the feat page of 5 resist to cold, fire, and thunder. On the Character Sheet I resistances section, it shows up as 5 Lightning rather than Thunder. The Thunder part also does not show up at all on the Extra Bonuses tab (in neither lightning nor thunder spots, though fire and cold show up correctly)

2) The Genasi Feats in the Dragon Magazine 367 section seem to look two spaces up when copying the text onto Character Sheet 2. ie: selecting Primodial Surge shows up in the feats section as "Primordial Surge: Your 'firepulse' power deals an extra 1d6 damage, and gains the reliable keyword". Similarly "Firepulse Master" references the text of Earthshock Master, and the drow feats below have the same property. They all seem to be off by 2 cells.

xone01

First Post
There are some issues with some feats on the Character Sheets I & II that I noticed while working on Genasi characters.

1) Versatile Resistance has a description on the feat page of 5 resist to cold, fire, and thunder. On the Character Sheet I resistances section, it shows up as 5 Lightning rather than Thunder. The Thunder part also does not show up at all on the Extra Bonuses tab (in neither lightning nor thunder spots, though fire and cold show up correctly)

2) The Genasi Feats in the Dragon Magazine 367 section seem to look two spaces up when copying the text onto Character Sheet 2. ie: selecting Primodial Surge shows up in the feats section as "Primordial Surge: Your 'firepulse' power deals an extra 1d6 damage, and gains the reliable keyword". Similarly "Firepulse Master" references the text of Earthshock Master, and the drow feats below have the same property. They all seem to be off by 2 cells.
For the Issue with the Dragon #367 feats, simply go to the Feats tab and in cell Z300 (you'll have to unhide it) change the error portion of the formula to K300 and then copy and paste down to the bottom of the section

The Versatile Resistance problem takes a little more digging... On the Extra Bonuses tab, find cell Q23. This is the Resistance Table. The first thing you need to do is fix an incorrect reference here: In cells X25 and Y28, Replace "$W$23" with "X23" and "Y23" respectively. Next, go ahead and change the formulas in X24, Y24, W25, Y25, X28, and Y28 to "0". In order to apply the resistances, we need to change cell S24 to "=IF(F26=0,MAX(V24:AA24)+U24+AB24+IF($AA$20=TRUE,5,0),F26)". Then go ahead and copy and paste that formula into S26 and S28.

I believe that'll fix your issues with the resistances

dulac50

First Post
For the Issue with the Dragon #367 feats, simply go to the Feats tab and in cell Z300 (you'll have to unhide it) change the error portion of the formula to K300 and then copy and paste down to the bottom of the section

The Versatile Resistance problem takes a little more digging... On the Extra Bonuses tab, find cell Q23. This is the Resistance Table. The first thing you need to do is fix an incorrect reference here: In cells X25 and Y28, Replace "$23" with "X23" and "Y23" respectively. Next, go ahead and change the formulas in X24, Y24, W25, Y25, X28, and Y28 to "0". In order to apply the resistances, we need to change cell S24 to "=IF(F26=0,MAX(V24:AA24)+U24+AB24+IF($20=TRUE,5,0),F26)". Then go ahead and copy and paste that formula into S26 and S28.

I believe that'll fix your issues with the resistances

This is a partial fix. I am not knowledgeable enough to trouble shoot this problem completely. However when I followed your directions, I was able to correct the resistances so that now Fire is 10 for a Firesoul Genasi, Thunder resistance is 5, and Cold resistance is 10. Obviously there is still a problem with the formulae for Cold resistance since it is still 10 and should be 5 for a firesoul.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads