• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet"

MwaO

Adventurer
Simpler Wiesbaden

Given some of the cell formatting option issues, I was wondering if it was possible to make a custom sheet version where you enter most of the information yourself. But then it would do the calculations for you.

As an example, I don't really need to know every single feat - a page where I could type in the name of the feat, the information necessary for the sheet itself, etc...I do need to know that I've entered in the correct number of feats.

Ditto for powers - we're ending up typing in all the information anyway, not sure why we need to know the names of all the power choices available. But making sure I picked the right number of powers is important.

Don't get me wrong, I love the more complicated version, but I want something that will work on my mac, as that's a lot easier for me - regardless of how many new books they come out with.

Anywhere

First Post
to many cell formats

Ok, I test a lot around and the conclusion is, that either the Initiative Card or the Short Sheet (or one other sheet) must be killed that the XPversion run in Excel2003 or fewer.

What sheet sould be killed in the XPversion? The Initiative Card or the Short Sheet?

greeting
Anywhere

elandy

First Post
What sheet sould be killed in the XPversion? The Initiative Card or the Short Sheet?
I think the Short Sheet is most disposable, because the Charsheet and the Pro Sheet are two good anlternatives already. But that's only my opinion.

By the way, in version 1.16 the inititative cards where on the XPextras file (don't know if in 1.17 was like that, because I couldn't open it).

Once again, great work! Keep it going!

Andy.-

Thordain

First Post
They may not wish to do that. Since the final copy of Dragon is not free property any longer. So not sure if the developers want to include stuff that is not free to the public.

I'm not sure I follow your logic -- the material in the PHB isn't free either. Why would dragon magazine be any different?

elandy

First Post
I had the chance to try the version 1.17 in office 2007, and as xxxMoDxxx said the problem with the magic item bonus appearing twice on the damage is gone, but some other bugs regarding damage are still there:

- Still not counting the Eladrin Soldier feat (I think the fix that xone01 posted works for this)
- The damage line for powers 6 to 12 (row 105) is not counting any feat bonus to damage (although this is showing correctly on row 99).

Andy.-

Remove ads