• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet"

xone01

First Post
with regard to the question of the initiative bonus, if you look at the extra bonuses tab, there's a box you can mark to apply the warlord's initiative bonus

GamesterGX

First Post
I do that, but the Character Sheet I does not show it. (ver 1.15 did show it)

I'm using version 1.17 on Excel 2007, and the Warlord initiative bonus shows correctly. Could you explain the process that you are going through? Also, what version of Excel are you using?

GamesterGX

TheMarko

Explorer
I figured it out last night . . . 1.15 did not have warlord's paragon feat right below warlord's initiative bonus, and I was automatically checking first three things, in 1.17 including feat that gives +INT or +CHA bonus to initiative rather than +2. That field was empty, thus 0 initiative bonus. It took unprotecting the sheet and going through formulas to find this out . . . ;)

As they would say RTFM next time . . . or at least read what You are filling out.

Thanks

Ganadai

First Post
I found another bug...

When you select the Impiltur or They region, the calculated HP total is wrong.

FIX:
Change worksheet 'ExportSheet' cell N49
=IF(M49=TRUE,IF(Basics!J71>Basics!J68,Basics!J71,Basics!J68),0)
TO:
=IF(M49=TRUE,IF(Basics!K71>Basics!K68,Basics!K71,Basics!K68),0)

Change worksheet 'ExportSheet' cell N50
=IF(M50=TRUE,IF(Basics!J70>Basics!J68,Basics!J70,Basics!J68),0)
TO:
=IF(M50=TRUE,IF(Basics!K70>Basics!K68,Basics!K70,Basics!K68),0)

Last edited:

eloquentaction

First Post
Well Amurayi hasn't been here in almost 2 months...10/05 was his last activity on enworld. Doesn't necessarily mean that he's not working on it, but,well...almost 2 months of no word from them...

Can anyone send an e-mail to them? I currently use this Excel sheet for the game I'm DM'ing and I'd like to know if I need to hunt for a new one that has even half the features, but is continued to be supported.

-- Hirahito

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads